The Shop and Establishment Act, which is governed by the labour departments of each state, established the privileges that employees may be granted by their employer or management as well as the atmosphere and condition of the workplace. The finest sites for this include stores all throughout India, charitable organizations, hostels, bistros, restaurants, cafes, theatres, and other public gathering places. No matter whether the business is fully operational or not, every establishment and foundation must register itself within 30 days after beginning under this legislation. Read through to find out about Shop Act License.
Records to Be Maintained Under the Shop Establishment Act
- Employee register and full details
- Payroll records - salary details, deduction, leave, overtime, fines, holidays, advance salaries
- All other details related to an employee
- All other allied registers.
- Shop or business address proof
- ID proof
- PAN card
- Payment challan
- Additional business licenses are necessary to start a business.